CONGLP1(B) core changeover (NG to LPG) for boats, yachts and other vessels
This Core Gas Safety Assessment covers the competencies required to cover Liquid Petroleum Gas in Boats, Yachts and other Vessels.
It is designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative in the core domestic liquefied petroleum gas competencies for Boats, Yachts and other Vessels by practical and knowledge and understanding assessment.
This LPG Gas Safety Assessment Core for Boats, Yachts and other Vessels comprises of 8 Competencies:
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (Range of Pipe Sizes: 6mm to 28mm)
- Ventilation Requirements for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Identification of Unsafe Situations and the Use of Emergency Notices and Warning Labels with Liquefied Petroleum Gas Installations
- The Operation and Checking of Liquefied Appliances Gas Safety Devices and Controls
- Flueing Standards for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Flue Testing
- The Installation of Open, Closed, Balanced and Fan Assisted Flue Assemblies for Liquefied Petroleum Gas Appliances
- Re-establish Existing Liquefied Petroleum Gas Supply and Re-Light Appliances.
Range of fittings covered: All liquefied petroleum gas fittings in Boats, Yachts and Other Vessels.