EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements for the Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points (603/3929/9)
This award gives the learner an understanding of the application of the IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation. It provides a facility for individuals working in the electrotechnical sector to develop their understanding of the installation of electric vehicle (EV)
To take this qualification learners must be competent electricians and hold one of the qualifications listed below, with the relevant AM test; (e.g., AM2/S/E/D).
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Maintenance)
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification
- Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services Experienced Worker
- Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification.
- Level 3 Electrotechnical in Dwellings
- EAL Building Services Engineering (Level 3) - Electrotechnical Installation
- BS 7471 18th Edition Wiring Regs / Initial & Periodic Test & Inspect.
Or they must hold an ECS Gold Card, as a JIB Electrician, or Approved Electrician.
This is a two-day course incorporating training and examination.
The qualification is achieved when the unit assessment has been successfully completed.
Please send proof of pre-requisites when enquiring for our next available course dates.