CoDNCO1 Core changeover (CCN1 – COCN1)
This Gas Safety Assessment is designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative intending to extend the domestic natural gas work range to include the commercial natural gas work range by practical and knowledge and understanding assessment.
This Changeover Gas Assessment criteria comprises of 7 Core Competencies:
- Characteristics of Combustion and the use of flue gas analysis equipment
- The Operation and Positioning of Emergency Equipment/Appliance Burner
- Checking and Setting Commercial Equipment/Appliance Burner Pressures
- The Operation and Checking of Commercial Appliances Gas Safety Devices and Controls
- Commercial Appliance/Equipment Flueing Requirements
- Re-establish Existing Gas Supply and Relight Commercial Appliances
NB This Changeover assessment must be supported with the relevant appliance gas safety assessments contained in the Commercial suite of assessment i.e. ICPN1, TPCP1A, TPCP1, CORT1, CDGA1, CBHP1 or CIGA1.