CONGLP1(PD) core changeover (NG to LPG) for permanent dwellings
This Gas Safety Assessment is designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative intending to extend the work range from natural gas to liquefied petroleum gas in both domestic and commercial permanent dwellings by practical and knowledge and understanding assessment.
This generic Changeover Gas Safety Assessment comprises of 6 Core competences:
- Characteristics of Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Cylinder Locations, Safety Requirements and Sizing for Single Supply
- LPG Supply Pressures - Operation of and Positioning of Emergency Isolation, Flow Controls and Valves
- Gas Emergency Actions and Procedures
- Test for Soundness
- Installation of Pipework and Fittings - Related to LPG
Range of appliances covered - All liquefied petroleum gas fittings.
NB: The above competencies & additional specific sector competencies will be required for Residential Park Homes (RPH), Leisure Accommodation Vehicles (LAV), Boats (B), External Pipework (EP), Mobile Catering Vehicles & Mobile Cabinet Heaters clarified with the appropriate code on satisfactory completion e.g. (RPH) ot (LAV) etc.